Our Day School teachers expose each student to a wide assortment of activities that allow them to become active participants in their learning journey. Using Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory as the backbone of our curriculum, we tailor our lessons to support each child’s unique abilities and special talents through the different smarts
Students who come to the school are between the ages of 2 to 7 years old. Each teacher has their own class they stay with for the entire year with a maximum of 18 students in the class. Along with our Chinese Teacher assistants and daily life teachers, teachers engage our students to develop their own talents and social competence to become a curious life-long-learner.
We are currently recruiting for the Fall 2019- 2020 term. We invite you to be part of our team!
• Minimum of a BA degree preferably in Education
• 120 Hours TESOL/TEFL or CELTA certification
• 2 years work experience after graduation
• Native English speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand
• Ability to clear a background check
• Flexible, fun, friendly, creative and able to work as a team
• Monthly salary between 16,000 - 22,000 RMB after taxes
• Sponsored legal Z foreign experts work visa
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Flight and Housing allowance
• 4 weeks of fully paid holidays
• Paid sick and personal days off
• Performance bonuses
• Medical insurance
• Free weekday lunches
• Free Chinese Lessons
• Education tuition assistance and regular professional development and trainings
• Organized team outings which include KTV nights, BBQ dinners and sightseeing tours!