To provide an inspiring instructional program that encourages all pupils to realize high academic and behavioral standards and develop their academic potentials.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment that excites and invests pupils.
• Prepare and deliver well-planned lessons and show written evidence of preparation.
• Apply best practices in teaching and classroom management.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, assessments and assignments.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Maintain a productive classroom environment by establishing standards of pupil behavior and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Evaluate each pupil’s progress and development and maintain accurate and complete records.
• Participate in school’s professional development and parent meetings.
• Exemplify BBA’s core values in all interactions with pupils, families, and colleagues.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Native speakers from UK, IE, US, CA, AU, or NZ
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Teaching experience preferred, but not required
• Enthusiasm for teaching
• Excellent English verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong instructional and classroom management skills.
• Creative, flexible and innovative team player
• Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
• A monthly salary around 22,000 RMB, NET of all Chinese taxes!
• Paid 7-8 national holidays
• Paid summer and winter breaks
• Free furnished apartment (utilities included)
• Free health insurance
• Paid airfare (one round trip or two one-ways) between home country and China
• Work visa support